Sunday, March 4, 2012

Julia Child

After watching the episode of Julia Child's French Omelette cooking tutorial yesterday, my husband and I decided to recreate it for our Sunday breakfast.


The French onion omelette was completely my husband's work, so I am not going to take credit for it.  My contribution was the hash brown on the side.  It was my first time making hash brown.  I have to say, potato is not an easy food to cook.  It took me almost 30 minutes from prepared to finished.  

Even though the hash brown turned out good, I don't think I'll be making it again because of the trouble, so I am not going to post a recipe.  The omelette was really great and easy to make, I'll be posting a recipe for it in the near future (that was only a test run).  

I am currently watching the collection series of The French Chef - Julia Child.  I can totally see myself recreating more of her recipes as I move on.

2 comments: